Still playing A LOT with inventor which is definitely extra cool !!
I think there some python bindings that are missing
- convertCvBGRtoCvYUYV() is declared to be available with the magic ad hoc macro but python cannot find it in lib jevois. This is very strange : the doc generator is usually not making a mistake
- pasteBGRtoYUYV is missing too but this is normal as it is not published. Same thing for pasteRGBtoYUYV
Actually I am building a demonstration for a workshop in a few days and my need is at high level:
- get an image XxY
- process the image with a simple pipeline (it's just the counting pips demo)
- compose a larger result image with:
- initial image top left
- final image top right
- an image for each step on bottom.
The result of the blob detector is a CV BGR image, I need to paste it (as it is only part of my final image) in output frame and function pasteBGRtoYUYV is missing
At this time, I am not stucked, I use
<!--StartFragment-->1 jevois.convertCvBGRtoRawImage(currimg,inimg,0) inimg being initialized with <!--StartFragment-->inframe.get<!--EndFragment-->
I see 2 issues in my way of doing things:
- Probably not the most efficient way
- I don't know how to create a suitable preallocated raw image for destination parameter. Here I grabbed the raw image returned by inframe.get() and it's ok for my needs but this may be not possible in other contexts
Any suggestion on how doing things in a better way ?