The the hardware powers on with solid green, blinks orange once after 3s BUT never becomes solid orange & does not get detected.
Here's what I have tried so far and they all resulted in failures:
- Connected miniUSB cable to 2 USB2.0 ports of my laptop and used the microSD card and the USB-to-MicroSD card reader shipped with A33 as-is for boot.
- Used SDFormatter (www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/) and formatted the microSD card using the provided USB-to-MicroSD card reader; Followed instructions on jevois.org/start website; Downloaded & unzipped the image from (jevois.org/data/jevois-image-latest-8G.zip); Used the recommended 'Etcher' program on Windows7 x64 PC and re-flashed the microSD card.
- Repeated the above step#2 except, used the USBwriter, USB image tool and Win32 Disk Imager as recommended on (jevois.org/doc/NewMicroSD.html) on the same Windows7 x64 PC and re-flashed the microSD card.
- Repeated the above step#2 except used Ubuntu 16.04LTS x64 machine and re-flashed the microSD card. I confirmed the files on microSD card with the file-tree-structure described on jevois.org/doc/MicroSD.html and they appeared correct.
- Used different microSD cards (Samsung PRO+ microSDHC & SanDisk Ultra microSDHC) and microSD-to-SD card adapter instead of USB-to-MicroSD card reader; Used a 2A cellphone charger; Made sure the microSD card is inserted properly and Repeated step#2,#3 & #4.
After trying all possible options, I am basically clueless right now. I would like to know if I missed any steps?
I assume the image file (jevois.org/data/jevois-image-latest-8G.zip) is updated and valid. Could there be an issue with the hardware?