Hello everyone. For the following example:
I did the following procedure:
This is what I did to do that the camera start tracking ArUco codes (4x4) with and without USB streaming.
With USB Streaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2HXBBJ6Esw
- Connect tha Jevois camera to your USB computer port.
- Open AMCap and select resolution in 320 x 260 @30 fps.This resolution is for ArUco codes detection.
- Open "Termite Hyperterminal", select the respective COMM port for the Jevois camera, and verify that you have conection just writing INFO and transmit the text to the camera. You will get an OK if you have communication with it.
- Transmit the following command to the camera to able the streaming via USB: setpar serout USB.
- Show an ArUco code to the camera to begin tracking it.
Without USB Streaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WvbKKmWUvw
- From Termite Hyperterminal, transmit the following commandsto the Jevois Camera:
- setmapping2 YUYV 320 240 30.0 JeVois DemoArUco
- setpar serout Hard
The camera should start tracking the ArUco code without having to open the AMCap program.
If you want the camera to automatically start tracking, without the need to write the commands every time it is started, you can copy those commands to the file: initscript.cfg